Prince's Trust young entrepreneurs meet HRH The Prince of Wales & Kelly Hoppen!





Feeling incredibly honoured to have been chosen to represent The Prince's Trust & fellow young people in business yesterday.
It was a great opportunity to promote the hard working young entrepreneurs that have been helped by the Enterprise Programme and meet HRH Prince Charles and Kelly Hoppen.
The Princes Trust does great work supporting 13 - 30 year olds who are unemployed and those struggling at school and at risk of exclusion.
Personally the support from the Prince's Trust has allowed me to follow my dream of owning my own business, loaned me money & given me a business mentor for 2 years. I receive a tremendous amount of support from Patrick, my business mentor, and I cannot recommend the Prince's Trust more, they do an incredible job helping, supporting and giving practical advice to enable young people to move into work, education or training.

Popular Posts